ht://Dig Copyright © 1995-2002 The ht://Dig Group
Please see the file COPYING for
If you are having problems or have suggestions for ht://Dig feel
free to fill out a bug report form. Before you do this, please do
- Make sure you have the latest version, always available
from multiple sources.
You can also check the release notes
for what has changed in new versions.
- Read the latest documentation, always available at
- Read the FAQ, always available at
- Looked at the log from running with more verbosity. Usually
"-vvv" is helpful for debugging information. Please include any
related messages and as much information about your configuration
- Checked the ht://Dig
- If the bug involves dumping a core file, it also helps
if you can provide debugging information from the core. If
you don't know how to do this, feel free to ask.
- Make sure that the problem you're encountering is indeed a
bug and not just a problem with your configuration. If you are
unsure of this, it's usually helpful to discuss the problem on
the htdig-general mailing list first.
If you've done this, you can easily submit a bug report or a
feature request through the
Last modified: $Date: 2002/02/01 05:35:21 $
Mirror provided by: RTIN