ht://Dig Copyright © 1995-2002 The ht://Dig Group
Please see the file COPYING for
As with most development projects, contributions come from many
people and in many forms. The ht://Dig project would like to
thank it's many contributors. Omissions are merely accidental,
if you have been left out or a contribution is not mentioned.
- Sergey Abdurashitov for some nifty htsearch formatting options.
- Esa Ahola for the Prefix fuzzy algorithm, for the DB2 backend and many bug fixes.
- Jerome Alet for bugfixes in the htsearch CGI.
- Andy Armstrong for contributing regex URL rewriting.
- John Banbury for his contributed synonym file.
- Gabriele Bartolini for many bug fixes and for 3.2 development.
- Alexander Bergolth for bug fixes, htsearch logging, and other features.
- Richard Beton for his rewrite of htnotify, including one message per e-mail address and customizable messages.
- Andrew Bishop for many bug fixes and gentle prodding.
- Pontus Borg for fixes under AIX.
- Marcel Bosc for word database implementation under 3.2.
- Vadim Chekan for many bug fixes, and 3.2 development.
- Jim Cole for the max_excerpts attribute & multiple excerpt handling.
- Caleb Crome for suggestions and added features to the htsearch templates.
- Loic Dachary for fixing memory leaks, and for 3.2 development.
- Matthew Daniel for nph attribute suggestion.
- Gilles Detillieux for preparing RedHat RPMs and all-around improvements.
- Ákos Dömötör for unaccented search-match code.
- Jennifer Dudley for fixing an infinite loop in htdig's local_urls handling.
- Peter Enderborg for bug fixes in the plaintext parser.
- Pasi Eronen for countless memory patches, virtual hosting, and local file digging.
- Iosif Fettich for improving internationalization support.
- Tim Frost for fixing URLs with single quotes.
- Didier Gautheron for fixing many bugs and general improvements.
- Joshua Gerth for contributing SSL/HTTPS code for 3.2.
- Bernhard Griener for argument checks in mystrncasecmp().
- John Grohol for the EWS wrapper script.
- Mike Grommet for the date range restrictions in htsearch.
- Jason Haar for a fix to htnotify's e-mail header syntax.
- Nathan Hand for XML output support from htsearch as xmlsearch.
- Zvi Har'El for bug reports and patches.
- Paul Henson for enhancements to local_urls and local_user_urls.
- Werner Hett for discovering a security hole in htnotify.
- Geoff Hutchison for filling in as htdig3 maintainer for many years.
- Joe Jah for bug fixes and maintaining the patch file archive.
- Richard Jones for his contributed MS Word external parser.
- Warren Jones for bug reports and patches.
- Aidas Kasparas for contributing support for META refresh tags.
- Marjolein Katsma for implementing anchors in excerpts and parsing comments and many updates to the documentation.
- Ric Klaren for patches to the Makefiles and help with RPM support.
- Robert LaFerla for bug reports and cookies support in 3.2 development.
- Alexander Lebedev for bug reports and suggestions in the Endings fuzzy algorithm.
- Maren Leizoala for countless bug reports and thorough testing.
- Robert Marchand for contributing the accents fuzzy algorithm.
- Benoit Majeau for contributing additional URL debugging info.
- Paul Meyer for fixing connection code on Dec Alpha environments.
- Alexis Mikhailov for patch to allow persistent local digging, and other bug fixes.
- Hanno Mueller for script_name patch and examples.
- Klaus Mueller for working out a Win32 port using CygWin.
- Hans-Peter Nilsson for many bug fixes and other contributions.
- Torsten Neuer for htsearch argument handling and other suggestions.
- Tobias Oetiker for fixes to the timeout system.
- Jesse op den Brouw for the DB2 backend and survey and the parse_word_doc script.
- Marc Pohl for 8-bit clean patch for Solaris, other bug fixes.
- William Rhee for improving support with multiple excludes and restricts
- Jacques Reynes for updates to the whatsnew script.
- Chris-Jason Richards for fixing htnotify under sendmail.
- Phillippe Rochat for fixing whitespace detection in config files.
- Quim Sanmarti for htsearch code in 3.2, suggestions and bug fixes.
- Andrew Scherpbier for being the original author and leading the project.
- René Seindal for updates to the HTML parser and the timeout mechanism.
- Benjamin Smedberg for help with the ht://Dig website.
- Jan Sorensen for allowing parsing of 8-bit text without compiler options.
- Sylvain Wallez for the PDF parser.
- Randy Winch for contributing zlib document compression.
- And many others who made bug reports and suggested changes to the code!
Last modified: $Date: 2004/11/30 16:20:41 $
Mirror provided by: RTIN